Cardinal TV - Cardinal Columns - Yearbook

We Are Cardinals

We Are Cardinals

We Are Cardinals

Japan 2025

Information regarding the future trip to Japan

The 2025 Japan Trip is coming up quickly, but there is still time to sign up. Many students are able to attend the 11-day trip visiting some of Japan’s most famous cities and monuments for the cost of $5,000.

The trip date is set for July 7, 2025. The tour will go until July 17 and will visit famous cities such as Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka.

“Japan is a land of contrast and discovery,” Ms. EJ, the teacher responsible for the trip, said. Japan is a land of many cultures that can be explored through the days spent in major cities.

At each city, students will be able to stop at some important pieces of their culture. In Tokyo, excursions to the Tokyo Tower, a Japanese school and many other locations will be offered. At other cities such as Kyoto and Hiroshima, students will visit districts and monuments that provide sights into Japan’s past.

“Up to 28 students can join the trip,” Ms. EJ said. This offers many students here at Fondy an opportunity to visit a diverse country. The only reason that a student may not be able to attend is if a student has committed a major disciplinary infraction. Otherwise, all other students are available to go; even parents and guardians are allowed to tag along.